When you replace a motherboard in a desktop computer, you have many things to consider…
- Is the same motherboard available or will I have to get a different motherboard?
- Will a different motherboard fit in my case?
- Do I need to replace my CPU as well?
- Can I get my cooling unit off my motherboard?
- Can I even get my old motherboard out of the case?
- Do I want to consider other upgrades at the same time?
Let Mad Dog Computer take care of all of the questions for you and get your computer fixed right the first time!